Playbox HD is one of the most used third-party video streaming apps. It lets you download movies and TV shows for free. You can get any of your favorite movies or TV shows for free with Playbox. Playbox is considered one of the best alternatives to the Showbox.
With Playbox, you save the trouble of paying bucks to watch your favorite movies and TV shows. You can stream any of your favorite video content without downloading it on your device.
It has some unique features that are not available on Showbox app either. Let’s look at some of the features of Playbox:
- You can get all the popular TV shows and movies on Playbox for free.
- The user interface of the Playbox is elegant and user-friendly.
- Playbox has a large database of TV shows and movies. You can find some of the shows which are not available on torrent websites too.
- No, sign up or Login is necessary to watch any movie or TV shows on the Playbox.
- You can download as many videos as you like with Playbox app.
- Playbox supports chromecast.
- The video streaming speed of the Playbox is amazingly fast.
These are some of the features offered by Playbox Apps. You will get to know more features while using the app yourself. Playbox is available for iOS as well as Android platforms. Let’s see how to download the app on your device.
Playbox For iOS 12 (Step by Step)
Playbox is a lot popular among iOS users. Many iOS users prefer Playbox over Moviebox. We will be using a third-party app store to download Playbox. Follow the tutorial below to download a third party market app and Playbox on your iOS device.
- Open a web browser on your iOS device. We recommend you to use the Safari web browser.
- Go to “Google.com” and search for “Tweakbox for iOS”.
- Download the tweakbox app on your iOS device from the first website of Google results.
- Open Tweakbox and search for “Playbox”.
- Download the app on your iOS device.
Playbox will be installed on your iOS device. Now, let’s learn how to download and install the app on your Android smartphone.
Playbox For Android (Step by Step)
Playbox is not available on Google Play Store due to various reasons. We will use Google Chrome to download Playbox from a third party website. Before downloading the app you must change some settings of your Android phone. Go to Settings> Security> Turn on “Install apps from Unknown Sources” option. Now, you will be able to download apps from third-party sources. Follow the tutorial below to download Playbox on your Android smartphone.
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Go to “google.com” and search for “Playbox APK”.
- Open the first website from the google result.
- Locate the download button on the web page and click on it.
- Playbox APK will start downloading on your Android device.
- Click on the downloaded APK to install Playbox on your Android smartphone.
Enjoy watching your favorite TV shows and movies for free with Playbox.